List Served #6 Overheard At The Family Home This Holiday Season
List Served is a semi-regular feature wherein I present you with an ordered grouping of (at least tangentially) related points. I love lists and the internet loves ephemeral minutiae. It’s all good.
Photo by Zellaby
- Where’s Chickie? Go get Chickie! Chickie is a squeaky rubber chicken (clad in a bizarre gingham bikini) with whom my parents’ younger dog has a tumultuous love/hate relationship.
- I don’t know what a noun or a verb is. True story.
- A discussion of the sexual politics of female body hair removal
- Widespread agreement on the implausibility of Steve Martin as a romantic lead
- A daily remarking on the resemblance of my sister to Jersey Shore‘s Snooki
- Re: one Bon Jovi – He puts on a wicked concert. It’s awesome. Funny how mishearing “wicked” as “wig in” changes the entire nature of the following conversation.
- Jingle Bells on the harmonica. Repeatedly.
- Douchebag – Regrettably, my mother has picked up this gem from me.
- Where’s the flicker? wherein flicker = tv remote
- Who wants to go to Walmart? Yeah, I know.